The 2017 Scotiabank Hockey Club $100 Matching Grant (“Matching Grant”), sponsored by Scotiabank, is a limited time offer open to all qualified users of the Scotiabank Hockey Club Fundraising Tool powered by FlipGive.PERIOD:
From Friday, September 29th, 2017 to Sunday, June 30th, 2018, the first 500 teams that raise $100 will receive a bonus $100.PRIZING:
The $100 Matching Grant will be distributed as a Scotiabank Hockey Club Fundraiser credit on ScotiabankHockeyClub.FlipGive.comHOW TO ENTER:
The Scotiabank Hockey Club $100 Matching Grant is limited to the first 500 campaigns who raise a minimum of $100. Qualifying funds are raised on the platform from online shopping, eGift Card purchases and/or direct donations. Referral and Welcome Bonus credits do not count towards a Team’s $100 raise requirement.ELIGIBILITY:
- Recipients of The $100 Matching Grant must be a verifiable legal resident of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the Matching Grant start date. The Matching Grant is void where prohibited or restricted by local, provincial or federal law.
- Fundraising Campaigns are applying on behalf a community ice hockey team, not a school team or an individual.
- Fundraising Campaigns have raised a minimum of $100.
- Players on the ice hockey team are between the ages of 7-16.
- Fundraising Campaigns must have a minimum of three (3) Team Members.
- Limit of one (1) Matching Grant per Fundraising Campaign.
- Limit of three (3) Matching Grants per registered user account (i.e.parent may have three kids on three different teams.)
- Fundraising campaigns and fundraisers must abide by the ScotiabankHockeyClub.FlipGive.com Terms and Conditions.
To receive the grant, a team must meet the eligibility criteria and have their application approved by FlipGive. Successful applicants will receive a credit to their fundraising campaign, and a notice on their campaign activity page and via email within one (1) to seven (7) business days of successfully earning the $100 grant.GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The Matching Grant is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations.Apply Now